Promoting Healthy Adolescent Relationships
This program targets the prevention of violence through the promotion of positive, healthy relationships.
We work with schools to help educate students on how to build health relationship as a skill-set
This program is intended for high schools between the ages of 12 and 18. The content and strategies used in our training are specifically selected for this age group.
Stop the violence, including bullying, dating violence, peer violence, and group violence.
Relationship Plus Program applies the same core principles of skill building and awareness as the Fourth R classroom-based programs, but in a non-classroom setting.
Helping Teens Build Better Friendships
Giving teens skills, knowledge, and motivation for making wise relationship choices.
Relationship Smarts PLUS 3.0 is an evidence-based Relationship Smarts PLUS 3.0 curriculum. It is designed to help teens learn how to make wise choices about relationships, dating, partners, sex, and more. content keeps this curriculum current by covering timely topics that are important to today’s teens:
- Self-awareness: Personal strengths/weaknesses, past influences, goal setting, friendship, peer pressure, maturity, clarifying values, self-regulation.
- Developing healthy relationships: Attraction, building blocks of positive relationships, how to assess relationships, realistic love, low-risk dating, “deciding vs. sliding.”
- Problems, warnings, and dangerous relationships: Break-ups and broken hearts, unhealthy and abusive behaviors, ways to exit safely, boundaries, dating violence, sexual assault.
- Communication and conflict: Danger signs, time outs, anger regulation, the Speaker-Listener Technique, problem-solving.
- Intimacy and sexual decisions: Pacing relationships, what intimacy means, sex in the context of relationships, boundaries, myths of pregnancy, risky situations, and sexual consent, refusal skills, how unplanned pregnancy affects a child.
- Social media: The impact of “constant connection,” sexting realities and risks, online porn, personal polices on using social media.
Contact us to find out how we can provide our training in your student’s classroom or if you would like to volunteer to support our mission to teach.